NORTH AFRICA 2006

I bless the rains down in Africa...

7.07.2006

Welcome!


Hi Friends and family!

The bags are packed and sitting here beside me....filled to the brim with curriculum for two weeks of teaching. I will be facilitating a first/second grade classroom, and we need to bring EVERYTHING with us...pencils, paper, copies, scissors, glue...EVERYTHING!

Tomorrow morning we will be flying out of LAX at about 6 a.m. We have a 3 hour layover in NY before boarding a direct flight to North Africa. We will arrive there on Sunday, and will immediately begin setting up our classrooms and becoming oriented with the school. HOPEFULLY I'll be able to sleep on the plane! I will not be checking my e-mail or phone, so please communicate with me via the comments below.

Off to SLEEP...tomorrow is a LONG day!
Jamie

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Be safe! Have fun! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! You get back before me! :)

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger LynzMiller said...

I am so excited the you are in Africa. Kirk and I will be heading out there in May. Yay. Our prayers are with you. Have a wonderful time.
Kirk and Lindsey :)

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home